To create 3D contents for our MARC Edu app, we will be using the following software:
Unity is a cross-platform game engine, which is primarily used to develop both 3D and 2D video games and simulations for computers, consoles and mobile devices.
SketchUp is a 3D modelling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, film and video game design, etc.
The following tutorials will guide you in the creation of 3D contents with Unity.
- Tutorial 1: Setting up Unity for MarcEDU
- Create a simple 3D object in Unity
- Exporting for MarcEDU
- Tutorial 2: Import 3D objects into Unity
- Tutorial 3: Background Music and Animation
- Tutorial 4: Interactive Buttons